2022 is predicted to be a busy travel season. If you own a Bed & Breakfast and are utilizing both traditional media and social media platforms you will have a better than average chance of having a very successful vacation season.
We have collected a few examples of well designed sites that feature an easy booking process, and beautiful photography that showcase the property and along with their various offerings.
This website is beautifully designed with a color scheme that captures the forest views. The home page includes a well designed logo, a booking & navigation button carefully placed without obstructing the beautiful photography.
It also includes a stylish Guest Reviews section.Images: Juniper Mountain House
Here are some points to keep in mind when marketing your business.
- Guest may not be tech savvy. Make sure navigation is easy to see and follow. You should include a reservation and booking button on the homepage of your website.
- Include a FAQs page for frequently asked questions.
- Showcase the property packages & offerings. A honeymoon package and romantic getaways are a good addition.
- Include area restaurants, shopping and activities in the area.
- Hire a professional photographer to showcase your property.
- Optimize your photos for fast load time.
- Offer a newsletter to keep in touch with your visitors. Constant Contact and Mail Chimp is a good option.
- Utilize Facebook and Instagram to reach more customers.